Microsoft office setup has reached far enough that people now use it even on phones as it facilitates to work remotely. Office com setup apps such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, One Drive, Skype, One Note, and more are accessible on Android and iOS devices. It is develop to get in the reach of every user.
Although you cannot install all the apps as Office setup package on your Android phone, you will need to office.com/setup applications individually on your Smartphone. Also, before you install Office setup utilities, make sure you have enough space on your device along with an active access to your account on Office.com/setup.
However, if you are a new user and need to create an account, go to Office.com/setup and follow the on-screen instructions to create an account and follow the below process.
Steps to install office setup on Android
- Launch Google Play Store on your Android phone
- In the search field, enter an Office Setup application such as Office Word
- tap on the icon and then tap on the install button
- Mark agree to the license and agreement page and continue
Let the application be install automatically
- When it is install, tap on the icon and launch the app
- Enter your login credentials associated with Office.com/setup and allow the permissions to the access
You have successfully installed Office Word on your Android phone. The above-mentioned steps will be applicable to other apps as well, whether it is Excel, One Drive, PowerPoint, One Note or any other app. Also, not all the app are develop for mobile mode so, you will need to have a licensed product to access its desktop version.
Moreover, if you have a subscription of Office com setup, you can use the same credentials to access Microsoft Office apps on Android device.